2010年10月7日

Taichung city- Fu De Temple

I will introduce some interesting buildings or things about my country for you.
Enjoy it and feel free here:)

a temple
I went to Fu De Temple a few weeks ago.
There is god that we call "the Lord of the Earth".
Also, "Tu Di Gong " in Chinese.

a temple in my neighborhood
Fu De Temple is in my neighborhood, it's not far from my house.


It's free.
There is a pot, you can drink a cup of water for free.

stone lion-left sidestone lion-right side
Stone lions are in front of Fu De Temple.
The male lion is on the left side, and the other one is female.

do you forgot your bike?
Hey, did you forget your bicycle?

lanternslanterns
A lot of red lanterns on the ceiling, they looked beautiful.

stage
stage
There had a show for "Tu Di Gong ".
The stage was very gorgeous.

How do you think about it? 
Please leave your comment to me.


沒有留言:

張貼留言